Designing logos, spa menus, websites, business cards, brochures and more can get expensive really quickly! The more you can do yourself, the better. However, it still needs to look eye catching and professional.
Printing your own:
- The cheaper the printer = the more expensive the ink
- I recommend Brother printers consider getting color and black & white high yield for high volume printing.
- Use fancy paper such as high gloss
- Never purchase new cartridges instead, refill your ink at a businesses like Cartridge World or buy super cheap ink on Ebay
- Try Fiverr for anything cheap from logos, graphic design, book covers, product labels, brochures, web design and more!
- Highly recommend StickersBanners.com for cheap banners, signage and more!
- Obviously we’ve all heard of Vistaprint but check Groupon for additional discounts
Every successful business needs to know How To Keep Expenses Low