I do these events twice per year, it always draws a crowd and my clients love them!
- To keep clients happy, make them feel special and create loyal forever clients.
- To educate them on new services so they will spend more money.
- To bring in new clients by incentivizing when current clients bring friends.
- Collect Client Emails and other valuable information.
- Get clients to “like” or follow you on social media.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Announce the event, share and advertise it for about two months prior to the date
- Hand every client the flier with details leading up to the event. This creates excitement!
- Encourage clients to bring a friend. In the past I’ve done several different things:
- Each friend they bring = a spin on the prize wheel
- Every friend they bring = an entry into a drawing for a free prize
- Have videos playing educating clients about services so they have something to watch and are intrigued about new services
- Offer discounted services for that night only
- $5 polish changes or $10 shellac polish changes
- $5 brow wax
- $5 chair massages
- $5 paraffin hand treatments
- Include sign up sheets on the wall for excitement and organization
- Create Client Marketing Bags – They’ll love & you’ll make more money!
- Follow other instructions for throwing amazing Marketing Events
- Have discounts for gift certificates if they come in person and buy that night only!
- Many of my prize wheel or incentives encourage new clients such as:
- Purchase $100 gift certificate and get $25 free for a friend (must be a new client and the client cannot use it themselves)
- Clients love this so they can give these free gift certificates for birthdays, mother’s day and Christmas all while pampering themselves.
2 thoughts on “How To Build Clientele – 10 Marketing Tips For Client Appreciation Night”