I got this idea a while back from someone who sold Premier Jewelry so, I tried it for manicuring and the results were amazing! At first, I was a little nervous handing these to kids but after a few trick-or-treaters, I got over it and passed out about 100 advertisements.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Give the Trick-Or-Treat kids some candy of course AND a coupon for their mom.
- The coupon could be done in a lot of different creative ways. Here are some ideas:
- Cute colorful paper type “A Gift For Mom! Enjoy $5 off your next pedicure” and include any small print details and contact info.
- If you also do At Home Spa Parties or Kids Pamper Parties you may want to include something about that.
- You could give the coupon solo or add a gift for mom:
- Using cute organza bags fill with a special treat and tie the coupon using the ribbon on the bag.
- Treats could be lip balm, mini nail polish, nail file, candy, nail oil, etc. Don’t spend a lot on these freebies!
- You can find cool paper at dollar stores or use a colorful card stock square and add a smaller printed out square with details attached to it.
- Try some creative tags and stick an address label to it with ad details.