No form of advertising works better than meeting your potential clients face to face. These events can be extremely successful and fun!
I’ve participated in things such as:
- Client Appreciation Night
- Ladies Night Out
- Black Friday
- Mother’s Day
- Business Cooperation Events Teaming Up With Other Partners Such As
- Botox Representatives
- Car Dealerships
- Independent Sales Reps Like Arbonne and Rodan & Fields
- Local Events Such As
- Art Fairs
- Sidewalk Sales
- Taste of The Town
Each event has been a little different of course – here are some key things I often use to get new clients at these types of events:
- Client Marketing Bags – They’ll love & you’ll make more money!
- Have wine! Nothing brings over people like free wine!
- A Drawing! Check out How To Collect Client Emails
- Food! Depending on the event, I’ve had full spreads of meat and cheeses or just a veggie platter.
- Demonstrations: People love to watch or learn things. The more hands on you can get the more people will be drawn to the event or booth.
- I previously would offer enticing things like complimentary paraffin hand treatments, eye brow waxing and chair massages until I learned that this doesn’t work for my long term goals. Sure, it bring in a lot of people. But those people are cheap losers who only came to use you and your staff for the amazing free stuff. Instead offer $5 chair massages, $5 brow wax or $5 hand treatments.
- Have sign up sheets on the walls to help things run smoothly
- A great place to pass out those business card coupons! Check out Business Card Advertising – Cheap & Effective!
- Use this opportunity to collect information such as names, birthdays, emails, and get as many Facebook “likes” as you can.
- Special offer if they schedule their appointment that same day.
- Bonuses for current clients who bring a friend.
4 thoughts on “How To Run Profitable Marketing Events Without Wasting Your Time”
Oh since I’ve been getting tons of emails about where I got that jaw dropping table cloth lol It’s actually a curtain from Target!